Restylane Skin Boosters:
What are skin boosters?
Restylane skin boosters are hyaluronic acid filler injections that target skins hydration and firmness. Skin Boosters create luminous skin by smoothing the skin from the inside. The treatment works by increasing the hydration within the skin to provide lasting moisture and improve the skin’s surface.
- Injections are typically administered over the course of 2-3 treatment sessions to restore skins elasticity in a gradual way.
- Skin boosters can be used to improve the skin quality of your face but also to improve exposed and sensitive areas such as your neck, décolletage and hands.
- Smoother skin
- Improvement in fine lines and wrinkles
- Firmer skin
- Brighter, more luminous skin
- Better skin hydration
- Improvement in acne scars
How does it work:
Hyaluronic acid is already naturally found in sugar molecules in our skin. It gives our skin the plumpness and hydration associated with youthful, healthy skin. As we age over time, our skin loses collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. By injecting hyaluronic into the problem areas of the skin we can gradually increase the hydration of our skin resulting in smoother, youthful looking skin.
What is it?
A Liquid Face Lift is similar to a surgical facelift except it is a less invasive option. The first step is a consultation to assess problem areas and develop a suitable treatment for your specific concerns. A liquid face lift uses a powerful force of injectable fillers that can minimize or erase sagging, fine lines and wrinkles, paired with muscle immobilizing products such as Botox that work to restore face shape and work as a preventive aging solution.
- Restore Youthful Skin
- Re-establish volume in the face
- Smooth wrinkles and lines
Surgical Facelift vs. Liquid Facelift
- Bleeding/Infection potential
- Nerve injuries
- 2 week recovery time
- No incisions / Surgery
- No recovery or downtime
- Cost efficient
- Temporary bruising at injection site